Friday, 7th May 2021
2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Spiritual power is given to the righteous and those committed to understanding of God's power and obedient to His instructions.
It is the mighty power of the Lord that raised Jesus, Jairus son, and Lazarus from death.
It is His mighty power that separated the red sea, caused the sun and the moon to stand still at the spoken words of His servant.
Without the Lord's given mighty spiritual power you won't have the energy to face the demands of life, avoid the temptations of life, face the tragedies of life, resolve to do the right things in life etc.
To be partaker in this spiritual power, you must:
- be willing to use the power and gifts given to you to accomplish God's plan and purposes in your life.
- be uncompromising to truth and to the things of the Lord.
- serve God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength.
- love your enemies and those who persecute you.
- have a repenting heart and a forgiving heart.
- trust God in every circumstances of your life.
Dear Lord, let me understand fully the incredible greatness of Your power and crown me with the spirit of wisdom and revelation in Jesus name.